Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Travelling Vacation

My, My, My!!! It's been close to 2 months since I had time to share anything with the world. We've been 3500 miles, through 3 states and seen the Pacific Ocean since I last updated this blog. What a beautiful, though sometimes bleak, landscape between Fort Worth and Los Angeles. Much better to fly - any day! Nevertheless, we thought we'd take a travelling vacation in our Camper. We first spent 2 weeks in Verde Valley Arizona (outside Cottonwood). We enjoyed Thanksgiving with my sister and her husband and then travelled on to Huntington Beach, California (first stopping in Banning, CA for the night). We spent a week with our daughter, Karen and her husband, Kevin, & son Kevin, Jr. (no longer called Little Kev). Kalyn was still in Rhode Island and not due home til the 20th. Sorry to have missed her. We enjoyed so many things in Hungtington Beach in our short stay with them. Just look at the photos below.

No comments:

Post a Comment